Friday, March 30, 2012
Posted by Holly at 8:24 AM
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Today I am linking up with Amber for the It's OK Thursday!
..to look forward to the weekend but dread at the same time because it will be busy.
..to have GNO tonight and have to go to work tomorrow.
..skip working out for a day and catch up on The Young and the Restless.
..crave a cheeseburger after seeing results on the scale this morning.
..spend the whole morning at work blogging instead of working.
Posted by Holly at 10:54 AM
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Thought I'd link up and share a few things I'm loving on this lovely Wednesday!
Posted by Holly at 3:37 PM
Happy Wednesday! I am new to this whole blogging world and figured as my first post, I'd introduce myself a little more. Just a typical 20 something girly girl who loves living life to the fullest! I'm excited about my new venture as a blogger and hope to get to know more about each and every one of you. So lets get right to the point:
1. PINK is my favorite color.
2. Cooking is a new hobby(every since my bf)
3. Fitness is becoming a habit.
4. I actually do LOVE my job in the business world.
5. Shopping really is a bad habit of mine(I do it weekly)
6. I'm a reality TV junkie
7. Hopeless romantic describes me perfectly.
8. I call home to a very small East Texas town but now live in Shreveport, LA.
9. Shoe fetish doesn't begin to describe my obsession.
10. I have 3 little sisters :)
11. Member of the local Junior League....makes me miss my Tri Delta days so much!
12. OCD like crazy
13. Laying out/tanning is a bad habit of mine but I dont intend to change it.
14. Traveling makes me so happy.
15. My Nana is one of my very best friends.
16. George Strait makes my <3 melt.
17. I've found my soulmate :))))
18. Even though I'm so organized, I'm such a procrastinator.
19. My parents are my biggest cheerleaders.
20. I'm always looking for a reason to have girls night.
21. I pray about anything!
22. Pampering myself is a necessity.
23. I dont mind getting dirty(sometimes)
24. LOVE meeting new people
25. Constant worry wart
26. Starbucks gets me through most mornings.
27. I'm the most sensitive person ever.
28. My closet is color coordinated and organized by the type of clothing.
29. I'd rather eat sweets than a real meal.
30. Sometimes I care to much about other people and their problems.
Well enough about me for now!
Posted by Holly at 2:35 PM