Monday, June 4, 2012

Moving Weekend

  Happy Monday Y'all!!! So happy to have survived this weekend.....not because I had to much fun out or anything but bc I moved all weekend. Thank goodness for moving companies. No longer am I in denial that I have soo much stuff!


This is just a preview of all the unpacking I did this weekend.....does not include clothes, shoes, or the 5 boxes unpacked before this picture.

My first priority after unpacking as soon as possible was to get organized with my new organizing things! Love my necklace holder built by Reid! And I'm obsessed with snapware containers. I have even bought labels from etsy to add cuteness! Will post more pics later of the completed closet.

To celebrate the new bachelorette pad, I made a yummy summer sangria! You can find the recipe here.

I must say, I am pretty proud of my porch. Perfect little place for wine and catching up with the girls! Can't wait for summer nights out here :)

And I had to share this with yall! The whole week before moving Reid dreaded it.....he was so afraid I was going to work him to death. He will go to any heights to get out of work! JK he was helping decorate the cabinets!

I can't wait to share the decorated & organized place with yall! Give me a few weeks though. I'm one busy girl this week!

Hope everyone had a blast this weekend!

5 comments:

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

packing & moving is some of the worst! At least that part is over & the fun of unpacking & organizing can begin!!! Congrats on your new casa!!!

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I HATE packing and moving too!!! Yay for the new place - very exciting! Happy Monday lady!

Kasey said...

moving can be sooo dreadful! love your blog :) please come check mine out some time!!

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

I hope the rest of the unpacking goes smoothly, dear. Have a beautiful day!
xoxo

Dee {Strings and Buttons} said...

Packing and moving is one of my worst petpeeves (to say the least!) Hope things are going a bit more smoothly now! Have a great one! x