Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'm back....almost!

I feel like its been forever since I've wrote a little something....oh wait it has! I've missed my blogging friends and post so much. Things have been soo crazy lately I feel like I havent had time to breathe. But starting next week I WILL make time for the little things again that make me :)

Just a few things thats been going on....

 
  • Running has been kicking my behind! I travel this wknd to San Antonio for the Rock N Roll Marathon.
 
  • Finally spent a weekend at home last weekend with the fam.

 
  • We've traveled to College Station for the A&M v. LSU game
 
  • We spent a weekend taking engagment pics! (more to come)
Oh and did I mention I've been wedding planning???
 
See you all next week!
 

1 comments:

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

YAY! So excited to see wedding pics! Good luck at the marathon!!!