April Go For the Goal
Today I am linking up with Megan & setting my goals for April. Cross your fingers I stick to 'em! I did better in March than expected when it comes to saving and diet & excersise. However, the only reason I probaly did so well is due to the fact that I have a HUGE retail therapy trip planned to Dallas tomorrow :))) As you can see this makes my heart smile soo big! Oh so bk to April Goals:
1. Save $500-and this time it will not go towards another shopping trip. But come to think of it....I have a trip to Chicago and Houston for business and that will require me to shop. Oh well I'll try!
2. Get bikini ready-I will try to loose another 10 lbs. Sounds easy? Well I thought so too but not so. So if any of my blogger friends have any tips I'll sure take 'em!
3. Study Study Study- I'm taking the PHR test in June(yea sounds like forever from now) and I have 8 textbooks to read. BLAHH!!! I really need to study every day after work :(
4. Attend church every Sunday- Because Reid and I are always on the go, we've gotten out of routine and must get back into the habit of attending church every Sunday.
5. HH-I'm guilty of planning or attending happy hour with friends 2-3/week. I really need to cut back for numerous reasons. I never feel like I have time at home during the week for myself. I will have ME time this month.
What are your April goals?