Friday, May 4, 2012

Confessional Friday

                                                          Confesional Friday Link Up 

Wheeww!!! I seriously did not think I would make it to Friday....loonngest week of my life. I've been stuck in training all week & away from the office. Next week I'm headed to Houston for work. Gahh things must slow down soon.

Moving on....I'm linking up with A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday!



1. My breafast consisted of a taquito and Easter candy this morning....in my little mind I'm thinking "Oh well its Friday."

2. Slowly, I'm turning into a wine-o. The first thing I do when I get home is turn on my wine chiller....not good for the bod. Hey it keeps me sane!

3. As you all know, I've traveled more this year for work already than any year. Of course every trip has consisted of more shopping than I have any business doing. Headed to Houston next week and the Galleria is the 1st stop!!!!

4. Because I've been bored to tears in training this week, social networking of all kinds has become my newest obession. Instagram, twitter, facebook, pinterest, blogging....you name it!

5. Have no clue why but I've been such a sensitive Sally this week.....poor Reid!

6. I've currently got roots like nobodys business but they will be good as new by noon! I never thought the day would come where I didnt have time for a hair apt....sad sad day :(

7. Pinky promise I will be better at blogging next week. I sure have missed it dearly!

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I just stumbled up your blog via the link up :)

I would love if you could stop by and check out mine. xoxo

ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com

Courtney @ The Wags Daily said...

just curious, what do you do for a living?? I'd love to be able to travel!

Andrea D said...

I feel you on the candy for breakfast! My mom sent way too many peanut butter M&Ms in my birthday care package and I may have discovered that they taste amazing with my morning coffee. Not good for the summer figure...not good at all!

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

Hey girl! I tagged you in my blog post today!