Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WILW

Happy Hump Day Y'all!!! 

 It's been a while since I linked up with Jamie so I thought I'd share what I'm loving today!


 I'm Loving these new Tory Burch wedges I ordered today & they were even on sale! Hope they arrive soon!


I'm Loving my newest moisturizer purchased from Sephora. My skin feels so refreshed & it creates more of a brightness to my skin.


I'm Loving the Accessory Box from The Container Store. This past week I racked up while in Houston and plan to put these to use for my different organization projects. Can't wait to get started this weekend!

I'm Loving all of my latest pinterest finds!







                            And most importantly I'm Loving Reid! Can't imagine a day without him.




What are you loving today???



5 comments:

lori said...

super cute wedges! i am on the hunt for more wedges for this summer, but havent had much luck yet!

Sarah said...

So jealous of your wedges!! I love me some TB! And that chevron dress needs to appear in my closet asap!

Sarah said...

Can I just have your closet? If it's anything as cute as these pictures, then you must have the BEST clothes!

Katie said...

you 2 are super cute! :) and loving the blog design. glad you had a good wknd! I got my Vitamin d mix too!

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i love love love that chevron print dress! so cute for summer time :)

xx brie