Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hey It's Ok!

                                                                       Hey It's OK!

Happy Thursday......I'm linking up with Amber and Neely for one of my favorite link up! I get to confess and make it ok all @ the same time :) This week has been absolutely crazy so here we go:





-I depart my house in less than 24 hours for a week & haven't packed a thing

-Workouts haven't happened any this week....But I've been getting in late due to work!

-A 2 page list of "Things to Plan & Do" is created but have zero time for anything extra in my life right now.

-Currently I'm having a pitty party for myself because I feel as if I put my plans/"me" time on hold for everyone else.

-Diet & Fitness is my main focus at the moment but I kiinndaa had chinese food and wine with a girlfriend last night!

-The littlest things are getting to me right now.....ex: my sisters left overs in the fridge(almost 2 weeks old bday cake)

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far!

2 comments:

Katie @ Lady Like said...

This week has been CRAZY. Don't forget to take time for yourself to relax :))

Miss Katie K
Belle De Jour

lori said...

whew! you sound so busy!! i havent been working out like i should this week either... gotta get back on that!